A world in which we want to be
Reuse of resources
For all these reasons, in Egea we advocate the exclusive use of sustainable skins; that is, we work with
Quality and nobility
All this is guaranteed by a meticulous manufacturing process that makes our products maintain their nobility and meet high standards of quality and durability, two interdependent and essential values in the philosophy of Egea. Egea vindicates sustainable fashion with designs that never go out of style and last over time, thus stopping mass production.
- We use 100% worked leather in Spain
- We take as a raw material the skin that is discarded in the food industry, in synergy with other sectors.
- We work with expert tanners who respect the physiognomy of the skin, such as small wrinkles and scars on the surface as they represent symbols of nobility, distinction, beauty
- The tanning process is carried out with plant ingredients that are harmless to the environment and harmless to humans.
- The metal parts we use are free of the chemical components that cause allergies, so its use is suitable for all types of people.